top of page

Crafty’s Vinyl Club Group

Public·12 members
Gabriel Montenegro
Gabriel Montenegro

Download MP3: The Air I Breathe by Jerry K (Prod. By Kelly Lyon)

MP3 Download Air I Breathe by Jerry K

Are you looking for a way to download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3? Do you want to know more about this gospel song and its message? If so, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this inspiring song, how to download it legally and safely, and what are the benefits of listening to gospel music. Let's get started.

mp3 download air i breathe by jerry k

What is "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K?

"Air I Breathe" is a gospel song by Jerry K, a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist. The song was released in 2016 and produced by Kelly Lyon. The song expresses the singer's dependence on God and His word as his source of life and sustenance. The lyrics are based on Psalm 42:1-2, which says: "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"

The song belongs to the genre of contemporary gospel music, which blends elements of traditional gospel with modern musical styles such as R&B, pop, rock, hip hop, and soul. The song has a slow tempo, a soothing melody, and a powerful vocal performance by Jerry K. The song has become very popular among Christians and non-Christians alike, as it resonates with many people who are seeking God's presence and guidance in their lives. The song has also won several awards, including the Worship Song of the Year at the 2017 LIMA Awards.

How to download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3?

If you want to download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3, you have several options to choose from. However, you should always make sure that you are downloading from legal and safe sources that respect the artist's rights and do not infringe on any copyright laws. Here are some of the best ways to download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3:

Boomplay: Boomplay is a music streaming and downloading platform that offers a large collection of African and international music. You can download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3 from Boomplay by following these steps:

• Go to [Boomplay](^3^) on your web browser or download the app on your mobile device.

• Search for "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K in the search bar.

• Click on the song title or the download icon next to it.

• Select your preferred quality (low, medium, or high) and confirm your payment method (coins or cash).

• Wait for the download to complete and enjoy your mp3 file.

Kingdomboiz: Kingdomboiz is a Nigerian website that provides free gospel music downloads. You can download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3 from Kingdomboiz by following these steps:

• Go to [Kingdomboiz](^1^) on your web browser.

• Search for "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K in the. search bar.

• Click on the song title or the download button below it.

• Wait for the download to start and save your mp3 file.

YouTube: YouTube is a video-sharing platform that also allows you to download audio files from its videos. You can download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3 from YouTube by following these steps:

• Go to [YouTube] on your web browser or download the app on your mobile device.

• Search for "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K in the search bar.

• Click on the video title or the play button to watch the video.

• Copy the video URL from the address bar or the share button.

• Paste the video URL in the input box and click on convert or download.

• Select your preferred quality and format and click on download.

• Wait for the download to finish and save your mp3 file.

What are the benefits of listening to gospel music?

Gospel music is not only a form of entertainment, but also a source of inspiration, comfort, and healing. Listening to gospel music can have many benefits for your spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical well-being. Here are some of them:

• Spiritual benefits: Gospel music can help you connect with God and His word, strengthen your faith, and deepen your worship. Gospel music can also remind you of God's love, grace, and promises, and motivate you to live according to His will and purpose.

• Emotional benefits: Gospel music can uplift your mood, reduce stress, and enhance happiness. Gospel music can also soothe your emotions, calm your fears, and heal your wounds. Gospel music can also express your feelings, release your burdens, and inspire your hopes.

• Mental benefits: Gospel music can stimulate your brain, improve your memory, and boost your creativity. Gospel music can also sharpen your focus, increase your concentration, and enhance your learning. Gospel music can also expand your knowledge, enrich your vocabulary, and improve your communication skills.

• Physical benefits: Gospel music can relax your body, lower your blood pressure, and improve your heart health. Gospel music can also energize your body, increase your metabolism, and improve your immune system. Gospel music can also promote sleep quality, reduce pain, and improve healing.

Conclusion

In conclusion, "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K is a beautiful gospel song that expresses the singer's dependence on God and His word as his source of life and sustenance. The song belongs to the genre of contemporary gospel music and has won several awards. You can download "Air I Breathe" by Jerry K as mp3 from various legal and safe sources, such as Boomplay, Kingdomboiz, or YouTube. Listening to gospel music can have many benefits for your spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical well-being. We hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful. If you want to learn more about gospel music or listen to more songs by Jerry K, you can check out these links:

• [Jerry K's official website]

• [Jerry K's YouTube channel]

• [Gospel Music Association]

• [Gospel Music Magazine]

FAQs

What does mp3 stand for?

Mp3 stands for MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3. It is a digital audio format that compresses sound data without losing much quality. Mp3 files are widely used for storing and playing music on various devices.

Who is Jerry K?

Jerry K is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist. He started his musical career in 2009 as a keyboardist in his church choir. He released his debut album "My Best Friend" in 2014 and his second album "More Than Enough" in 2017. He is best known for his hit song "Air I Breathe".

What is gospel music?

Gospel music is a genre of Christian music that originated in African American churches in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is characterized by the use of vocal harmony, call and response, repetition, and syncopation. Gospel music expresses the Christian faith, praise, worship, and testimony of God's work.

How can I support Jerry K and other gospel artists?

You can support Jerry K and other gospel artists by buying their music, attending their concerts, following their social media accounts, sharing their songs with others, and praying for them. You can also donate to their ministries or causes, or join their fan clubs or newsletters.

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k lyrics

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k video

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k gospel song

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k kingdomboiz

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k boomplay

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k free

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k audio

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k music

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k produced by kelly lyon

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k youtube

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k gospelsongsng

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k praise music

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k worship song

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k spirit filled

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k 2020

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k single

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k online

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k naija gospel

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k latest release

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k instrumental

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k live performance

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k cover

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k remix

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k karaoke

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k piano tutorial

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k guitar chords

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k saxophone version

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k violin rendition

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k acapella

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k medley

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k featuring other artists

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k extended play

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k album tracklist

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k spotify playlist

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k apple music link

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k amazon prime song

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k soundcloud stream

mp3 download the air i breathe by jerry k de

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page